July 26, 2021
Register now for our Social Media Training, Thursday, August 26th! Learn about building power and community online; understanding how to use Facebook vs Twitter vs Instagram differently and effectively; informing, inspiring, and organizing your members online; turning followers into activists; and what’s up with TikTok! Registration is free for members of NC AFL-CIO affiliates.
What: Social Media Training
Where: Online via Zoom
When: Thursday, July 22nd from 6:30 to 8pm
Wrapping up our 2021 NC Labor Leadership Development Training Series
The Social Media Training is the final part in our 7-part 2021 NC Labor Leadership Development Training Series happening on the 4th Thursday of each month, February through August, from 6:30 to 8pm.
2021 NC Labor Leadership Development Training Series schedule*:
- Virtual Lobby Training (February 25th)
- COVID Safety Campaigns (March 25th)
- Public Speaking/Media Spokespeople Training (April 22nd)
- Labor Law Part 1 (May 27th)
- Internal Organizing (June 24th)
- Labor Law Part 2 (July 22nd)
- Social Media Training (August 26th)
*some topics may change or shift based on speaker availability