February 25, 2021
Register now for our COVID Safety Training, Thursday, March 25th! We will educate participants on COVID safety standards and how to react to violations. Registration is FREE for members of NC AFL-CIO affiliates.
Topics of our March 25th training will include:
- Understanding proper safety procedures for COVID safety,
- Identifying unsafe procedures in the workplace, and
- Learning how to push for improved worker safety standards for COVID.
What: COVID Safety Training
Where: Online via Zoom
When: Thursday, March 25th from 6:30 to 8pm
Continuing our 2021 NC Labor Leadership Development Training Series
The COVID Safety Training is the second part in our 7-part 2021 NC Labor Leadership Development Training Series happening on the 4th Thursday of each month, February through August, from 6:30 to 8pm.
2021 NC Labor Leadership Development Training Series schedule:
- Virtual Lobby Training (February 25th)
- COVID Safety Campaigns (March 25th)
- Public Speaking/Media Spokespeople Training (April 22nd)
- Labor Law Part 1 (May 27th)
- Internal Organizing (June 24th)
- Labor Law Part 2 (July 22nd)
- Social Media Training (August 26th)
To help us gauge attendance, a separate registration will be required for each session.
Register now for the meeting on March 25, 2021 (COVID Safety Training).
Head back to the Zoom registration page to register for future sessions.