March 19, 2009
Press Clips March 19, 2009
- Two Unions, Once Bitter Rivals, Will Now Work Together
- Task force exec Ron Bloom can see all sides in auto fight
- Union Organization Battle
- Obama, in Calif., Says He Hopes To Return ‘Balance’ to Economy
- New union chief DeMaurice Smith plans meeting Friday with Goodell; no negotiations expected
- The pros of the Employee Free Choice Act
- The cons of the Employee Free Choice Act
- A coalition including union members listens to Mayor Nutter on the eve of his budget presentation. Many appreciated protections for health centers and the homeless but opposed a sales-tax hike.
- GM to close 5 more plants than first expected
- U.S. Chamber chief to discuss union proposal.
- Specter staying on Republican ticket
- On card-check bill, Nelson and Kosmas will show if they leveled with voters — OrlandoSentinel.com