August 20, 2008
Press Clips August 19, 2008
- Workers need choice to stop intimidation
- N.C. lawmakers lining up against workers’ rights
- Don’t Let Our Opponents Divide Us with Race
- Labor, Film Co. Paint McCain as the ‘Real Elitist’
- Managing to vote GOP
- Obama Tells Allies He Is Ready to Hit Back
- As expected, UAW endorses Obama for president
- Cinderella, others arrested in Disneyland labor protest
- If I Were the Boss . . .
- SAG, AFTRA together for ad contracts
- California could change farm worker union votes
- Labor ramps up anti-McCain efforts
- Letter: ‘Secret ballot’ encourages free expression at ballot box
- Should companies be allowed to provide political education for employees?