Sept. 29–Oct. 2 in Minneapolis
Young people are making a difference all across the globe - from Egypt to Wisconsin. It's no wonder with unemployment at an all-time high, jobs being scarce, growing debt and attacks on workers' rights, that young people are mobilizing for social and economic justice.
Lend your skills and talents to this growing drumbeat for change by joining the AFL-CIO and hundreds of young workers, activists and leaders in Minneapolis for the second annual Next Up Young Workers Summit, Sept. 29-Oct. 2, 2011.
Don't miss this opportunity to
- Build power for collective action and Election 2012.
- Develop skills to meet the challenges facing the future of the labor movement.
- Stand with Wisconsin and workers across the country.
- Create young worker groups.
- Build student-labor coalitions.
- Strengthen leadership skills.
Register now at the Next Up website at http://www.aflcio.org/aboutus/youthsummit/.