Skip to main content

Greensboro Firefighters Host the 2011 Mudbug Run (10/29)

Jeremy Sprinkle
Social share icons

Proceeds will benefit MDA, firefighter training

Professional Firefighters of Greensboro Local 947 will hold the Triad's first-ever mudrun on Saturday 10/29 at 12 noon in Hagan Stone Park. The 2011 Mudbug Run is a fundraiser - 80% of the proceeds will benefit MDA, the other 20% will go to training local firefighters.

What: The 2011 Mudbug Run
When: Saturday, October 29, 2011 at 12 noon
Where: Hagan Stone Park, 5920 Hagan Stone Park Rd, Pleasant Garden, NC

Answers to your questions, like...

  • "What the heck is a mudrun?" [an outdoor race and muddy obstacle course, all-in-one!],
  • "How long is it?" [3 miles],
  • "What do I get?" [a t-shirt, a free beer|root beer at the finish line, and some satisfaction at a dirty job well done!],
  • "Is there a kids course?" [yes!],
  • how to register (click here),
  • and anything else you need to know

...can be about can be found at The 2011 Mudbug Run website:

Pre-register by Friday, 10/21 to be guaranteed a t-shirt in your size. Registration is possible the day of, but it'll cost you a bit more.

Click here to check out Fox 8 WGHP's coverage of The 2011 Mudbug Run:

That looks like a seriously good time!