Register now for our Labor Law Part 2 Training, Thursday, July 22nd! Learn what every union leader needs to know about Grievance Handling, the Duty of Fair Representation, and Contract Interpretation from our General Counsel Trisha Pande and attorney Mike Okun. Registration is FREE for members of NC AFL-CIO affiliates.
What: Labor Law Part 2
Where: Online via Zoom
When: Thursday, July 22nd from 6:30 to 8pm
Continuing our 2021 NC Labor Leadership Development Training Series
The Labor Law Part 2 Training is the sixth part in our 7-part 2021 NC Labor Leadership Development Training Series happening on the 4th Thursday of each month, February through August, from 6:30 to 8pm.
2021 NC Labor Leadership Development Training Series schedule:
- Virtual Lobby Training (February 25th)
- COVID Safety Campaigns (March 25th)
- Public Speaking/Media Spokespeople Training (April 22nd)
- Labor Law Part 1 (May 27th)
- Internal Organizing (June 24th)
- Labor Law Part 2 (July 22nd)
- Social Media Training (August 26th)
To help us gauge attendance, a separate registration will be required for each session.
Register now for the meeting on July 22, 2021 (Labor Law Part 2).
Come back to the Zoom registration page to register for future sessions.