Register now for our Internal Organizing Training, Thursday, June 24th! Learn how to transform our work to build a stronger labor movement! Discuss ways to grow and strengthen your local union to create long lasting impacts. Train with TJ Marsallo and Patrick Scott of the national AFL-CIO Organizing Institute. Registration is FREE for members of NC AFL-CIO affiliates.
What: Internal Organizing
Where: Online via Zoom
When: Thursday, June 24th from 6:30 to 8pm
Continuing our 2021 NC Labor Leadership Development Training Series
The Internal Organizing Training is the fifth part in our 7-part 2021 NC Labor Leadership Development Training Series happening on the 4th Thursday of each month, February through August, from 6:30 to 8pm.
2021 NC Labor Leadership Development Training Series schedule:
- Virtual Lobby Training (February 25th)
- COVID Safety Campaigns (March 25th)
- Public Speaking/Media Spokespeople Training (April 22nd)
- Labor Law Part 1 (May 27th)
- Internal Organizing (June 24th)
- Labor Law Part 2 (July 22nd)
- Social Media Training (August 26th)
To help us gauge attendance, a separate registration will be required for each session.
Register now for the meeting on June 24, 2021 (Internal Organizing).
Head back to the Zoom registration page to register for future sessions.