May 2, 2008
Press Clips May 2, 2008
- McCain’s Blue Collar Battle (video)
- May Day rally highlights connection between labor, immigrant causes
- Clinton, Obama Support Measure to Punish China Over Value of Its Currency
- Organized labor divided on Clinton, Obama
- Blacks and labor make better union?
- Axle’s new proposal gives hope
- U.S. Job Losses in April Not as Deep as Feared
- Rally for immigrant rights
- Union’s War Protest Shuts West Coast Ports
- Labor raises $1.58 million
- The Cognitive Age
- KILLING A TRADE DEAL: COLOMBIA BETRAYED
Paul vs. Clinton
The lawsuit claims that Peter Paul was fraundulenty induced to make a 1.2 million in-kind contribution to Senator Hillary Clinton’s 2000 senate campaign in exchange for former President Bill Clinton to be a rainmaker for this company once he left the White House. Paul claims that former President Clinton backed out of the $17 million deal, and his company collapsed.