October 7, 2009
Seven hundred thousand dollars per day. That’s how much money health insurance companies and HMO’s are spending to kill health insurance reform. That’s your premium dollars at work, folks, lobbying the Congress to protect their profits and against your interests.
What are you going to do about it? Call the Congress on Wednesday, October 7, 2009!
Today is the AFL-CIO’s National Call-In Day for Reform. Dial 1-877-3-AFL-CIO (1-877-323-5246) to be connected to your U.S. Senators and your individual representative.
Tell Congress we need health care reform NOW that:
- Controls costs and doesn’t tax our benefits.
- Provides guaranteed coverage for all Americans.
- Includes a public health insurance plan option.
- Holds insurance companies accountable.
- Requires all employers to pay their fair share.
Call 1-877-3-AFL-CIO and join the National Call-In Day for Reform because health care can’t wait!