The State AFL-CIO also conducts an aggressive federal legislative agenda by working with affiliates to influence federal legislation important to them individually and to the labor movement generally. Our main federal legislative agenda item for the 111th Congress is the Employee Free Choice Act, which would restore workers right to choose how they form a union.
- Sign the online card for the Employee Free Choice Act
- Download the petition and collect signatures from friends, family, and coworkers
- Download and share a flyer about the Employee Free Choice Act
- Download a sample newsletter article to promote the Employee Free Choice Act in your next local union, church, or other print publications (also available in web version with hyperlinks, opens in new window)
- Use our sample messages to Congress to write a personal letter about the Employee Free Choice Act to your representative and senators
- Sign-up as a business that supports the Employee Free Choice Act
- Visit www.employeefreechoice.org for videos, personal stories, other resources, and the latest news about the Employee Free Choice Act