November 29, 2011
9 demands of the 99 percent
What would be your 9th demand?
Americans across the country have spoken up. We’re sick and tired of a country that only works for the 1%. It’s time to bring the corporate agenda to an end, and it starts with these demands—common-sense policies that would restore the balance for the 99%.
- Tax Wall Street for gambling with our money.
- Support education.
- Keep working families in their homes.
- End too big to fail.
- Fair share of taxes from the 1%.
- Businesses should invest in jobs.
- Extend unemployment insurance.
- End corporate control of our democracy.
What do you think we need to do to make America work for the other 99%? It’s up to you to make the ninth demand! It’s your opportunity to say what you think will get our country working again.
Click here to read our list of demands and add your own. Together we are changing the discussion about our economy and our economic future to one that suits the 99 percent of Americans, not the 1 percent who would be our masters.