July 10, 2009
Thousands of Americans traveled to Washington, DC on June 25 to demand the Congress pass meaningful health care reform. Hundreds made the trip from North Carolina to participate in a rally followed by town halls held around the capital.
Here’s a sampling of press coverage of health care lobby day:
- Wall Street Journal: Health Care Advocates Rally on Capitol Hill
- The Politico: Big Capitol Hill rally for health care
- CBS News: Liberals Demand “Public Option” At Capitol Hill Rally
- CNN American Morning: Edie Falco: Health care reform can’t wait
- Associated Press: Falco urges health care overhaul at Capitol rally
- Miami Herald: Congress suspends health care debate as crowds rally for plan
Visit the Health Care for America Now photostream to see many pictures taken during health care lobby day, like this shot of the crowd gathered outside the Capitol.