August 22, 2014
Bringing the fight for economic justice to Raleigh
Vermont’s Independent U.S. Senator and champion of working families, Bernie Sanders, will be in Raleigh on Wednesday (8/27) to talk economic justice at a town hall meeting at 7:00 PM at Pullen Memorial Baptist Church.
What: Town hall with Sen. Bernie Sanders
When: Wednesday, August 27  at 7:00 PM
Where: Finlator Hall, Pullen Memorial Baptist Church, 1801 Hillsborough St, Raleigh, NC 27605
Join Bernie and local North Carolina leaders to discuss how we:
- Create millions of livable-wage jobs
- Stop cuts to Social Security, Medicare, and public education
- Improve care and benefits for veterans
- Make sure our kids have access to a quality, affordable college education
- Build a progressive movement to challenge Wall Street and big money interests
For more information, please contact Tina Scanlon at 802-861-3170 or email email@example.com.