May 23, 2008
RSVP information is on the flyer. Download the flyer for this event.
The topic of the seminar includes discussion on:
- Common myths about the sub prime foreclosure crisis
- What do the numbers say about foreclosures in NC and in this region?
- Who is most affected?
- Where can borrowers turn for help?
- What’s happening at the state & federal levels to deal with this crisis?
- How can you get involved?
The Lunch & Learn Seminar, entitled “Mortgage Madness in the 21st Century” is co-hosted by the NC Institute of Minority Economic Development, NAACP-NC and the Winston-Salem Urban League.
What: Lunch & Learn Seminar on Mortgage Crisis
When: Thursday, May 29, 2008 from 11 am to 2 pm
Where: Winston-Salem Urban League, 201 West 5th Street Winston-Salem, NC